Call us: 812-593-6995
Comfort you can Depend on!
Cooling Heating Light-Commercial Geothermal Boilers Water Heaters Humidifiers Air Cleaners
True Air Heating Services
At True Air Heating, we take care to provide our customers high quality services personalized for their unique needs. We are available to take your order 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our staff members are professional, courteous and efficient.
We provide a variety of services including:
Energy Savings Plan (ESP) provides two annual Ultimate Heating and Cooling Tune-Ups for maximum efficiency. These tune-ups will be performed during regular working hours. When you are covered by ESP, we will provide the following:
11-Point Ultimate Heating Tune-Up
1. Clean burners and inspect heat exchanger.
2. Clean and adjust thermostat.
3. Lubricate all motors, bearings, fans and circulators.
4. Clean and adjust pilot assembly.
5. Adjust operating controls.
6. Inspect flue pipe and draft diverter.
7. Test gas valve operation.
8. Check blower motor (and belt if applicable).
9. Test and tighten all wiring and connections.
10. Adjust burner for maxinum efficiency.
11. Inform customer of equipment condition.
15-Point Ultimate Cooling Tune-Up
1. Lubricate all moving parts, like the blower motor and condenser fan.
2. Install gauges; record operating pressures and temperatures.
3. Evaluate condition of air filters; clean and replace with customer-supplied filter.
4. Measure refrigerant superheat to fine-tune its charge.
5. Flush condensate drain to protect against overflow.
6. Clean the outdoor condenser coil.
7. Check blower motor (and belt if applicable).
8. Test "temperature drop" at return and supply air.
Adjust blower speed.
9. Safety-test all controls for proper operation.
10. Meter voltage and amperage in all motors. Test for worn bearings.
11. Test operation and condition of compressor contacts.
12. Inspect start and run capacitors and relays for bulges, rust and leaks.
13. Tighten and safety-test all wires and connections.
14. Clean thermostat and confirm proper operation, including mercury bulb.
15. Inform customer of equipment condition.
Other Maintenance Options
includes one new pad and cleaning per year-
Electronic Air Cleaner
includes two cleanings per year or (1) set of filters
Media Air Cleaner
includes one new filter per year and installation during tune-up- add $50